Questions & Answers: 112
- When the power zoom of the E 16 - 50 mm F 3.5 - 5.6 OSS (SELP1650) lens is operated while shooting movies, the sound of the lens and the camera in operation is recorded.As part of the normal operation, the sound of the lens and camera operation may be recorded when the power zoom is used while shooting movies. Using the zooming lever to zoom may reduce the sound that is recorded
- The Camera Doesn't Recognize the Lens and Displays an Error messageFollow the steps below if your camera doesn't recognize the lens and displays any of the error messages below on the screen of your camera: Check the Lens attachment. No Lens Attached. Refer to your camera's manual
- Can I Use a Full Frame E-Mount Lens (aka FE Lens) on a Camera with an APS-C Size Sensor?Yes, you can use an FE lens on an E-Mount camera that has an APS-C sensor. The image in the center of the lens is automatically cropped to the APS-C size, so there are no dark corners surrounding the picture to
- Can the E-mount lenses be used with other cameras?The E-mount lenses are only designed for cameras that have an E-mount frame. Use with other cameras is not supported or guaranteed. NOTE: APS-C sized E-mount lenses will record APS-C sized images even when attached
- Is an Optional Body Cap and Rear Lens Cap Available for Purchase?You can use the optional ALC-B1EM body cap with your camera. The ALC-R1EM rear lens cap can be used with E-mount lenses.
- Which lenses are compatible with Fast Hybrid AF?For more information about lens compatibility with the Fast Hybrid AF, refer to this website.
- What accessories or lenses are compatible with my camera or camcorder?Go to your camera's Product page. If you're not sure of the model number, refer to the How to find my model number article. Enter the model name in the search bar of the Support website. Make sure to enter the correct
- Zoom features available with the camera.The zoom feature of the camera provides a higher magnification zoom by combining various zoom features. You can use other zoom features when you set the Zoom Setting to something other than the Optical zoom only
- What Is Sony Imaging PRO Support and How Can I Contact Them?Sony Imaging PRO Support is a Premium Care Program for Professional Photographers. PRO Support members receive superior support to meet their professional needs to make sure their Digital Imaging products are always