Questions & Answers: 257
- What is the ACTIVE STEADYSHOT mode in the STEADYSHOT setting?This mode provides a more powerful STEADYSHOT effect. It is effective to use this mode when recording movies while walking or while in motion.
- Can I use a mini SD card or a microSD card with a SD card adapter?Yes, you can if the card is compatible and meets the requirements, but it is still not guaranteed. NOTE: Insert the card correctly and properly into the SD card adapter to ensure that the device being used will
- Are Secure Digital eXtended Capacity (SDXC) memory cards compatible with the camera?Yes, SDXC cards can be used. However, there are some restrictions for importing and exporting images stored on the SDXC memory cards. When the camera is connected to another device (such as a computer or other device)
- What is Imaging Edge Mobile?The Imaging Edge™ Mobile app is the successor to the PlayMemories Mobile™ app. All the features from the previous app can be used in Imaging Edge Mobile. To download the app and for information about how to use
- The Camera Doesn't Focus AutomaticallyThe situations below may cause the camera to have issues with auto focus: The lens is fogged due to dust, fingerprints, etc. If the lens is dirty, wipe it gently with a soft cloth such as a cleaning cloth. Then
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingYou can connect your camera to a NFC™ enabled mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and transfer images and movies from the camera directly with just one touch. Before you start The NFC function on the mobile device
- ERROR: This memory card does not support recording of XAVC S movies.This error happens when using a memory card that is not fast enough to record the data being saved by camera. An SDXC Memory Card of Class 10 or faster is required to record using the XAVC S format. An exFAT compatible
- What software can be used for importing and exporting XAVC S content?Refer to this website for a list of compatible editing software for 4K/HD videos. IMPORTANT: Sony does not guarantee operation of third party editing software. If there is any question regarding the product, please
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.