Questions & Answers: 259
- The camera battery doesn't charge when connected to a computer with a USB cableBefore you start Depending on the computer, USB charging may not be possible during sleep mode. Make sure to turn off your computer's sleep mode first. Using a USB hub isn't guaranteed to work. Connect the cable
- Free download for PlayMemories Studio softwareThe PlayMemories Studio™ software is being offered as a free download that can be installed on a PlayStation®3 (PS3) game console. When a camera is connected to the USB jack of PS3, the PlayMemories Studio software
- What is the ACTIVE STEADYSHOT mode in the STEADYSHOT setting?This mode provides a more powerful STEADYSHOT effect. It is effective to use this mode when recording movies while walking or while in motion.
- What is Imaging Edge Mobile?The Imaging Edge™ Mobile app is the successor to the PlayMemories Mobile™ app. All the features from the previous app can be used in Imaging Edge Mobile. To download the app and for information about how to use
- The Camera Doesn't Focus AutomaticallyThe situations below may cause the camera to have issues with auto focus: The lens is fogged due to dust, fingerprints, etc. If the lens is dirty, wipe it gently with a soft cloth such as a cleaning cloth. Then
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingYou can connect your camera to a NFC™ enabled mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and transfer images and movies from the camera directly with just one touch. Before you start The NFC function on the mobile device
- ERROR: This memory card does not support recording of XAVC S movies.This error happens when using a memory card that is not fast enough to record the data being saved by camera. An SDXC Memory Card of Class 10 or faster is required to record using the XAVC S format. An exFAT compatible