Questions & Answers: 251
- What is the ACTIVE STEADYSHOT mode in the STEADYSHOT setting?This mode provides a more powerful STEADYSHOT effect. It is effective to use this mode when recording movies while walking or while in motion.
- Free download for PlayMemories Studio softwareThe PlayMemories Studio™ software is being offered as a free download that can be installed on a PlayStation®3 (PS3) game console. When a camera is connected to the USB jack of PS3, the PlayMemories Studio software
- What is Imaging Edge Mobile?The Imaging Edge™ Mobile app is the successor to the PlayMemories Mobile™ app. All the features from the previous app can be used in Imaging Edge Mobile. To download the app and for information about how to use
- The Camera Doesn't Focus AutomaticallyThe situations below may cause the camera to have issues with auto focus: The lens is fogged due to dust, fingerprints, etc. If the lens is dirty, wipe it gently with a soft cloth such as a cleaning cloth. Then
- Benefits of a Firmware UpdateA Firmware update improves the functionality and features of your device. It can provide fixes to any performance issues that may occur. With the ever-changing advances in technology, a firmware update also helps
- The camera battery doesn't charge when connected to a computer with a USB cableBefore you start Depending on the computer, USB charging may not be possible during sleep mode. Make sure to turn off your computer's sleep mode first. Using a USB hub isn't guaranteed to work. Connect the cable
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharing.You can connect your camera to an NFC™ enabled mobile device and transfer images from the camera directly with just one touch, without the need for complicated settings. IMPORTANT: The NFC function on the mobile