Questions & Answers: 273
- How to send images to a mobile device using NFC One-touch sharingYou can connect your camera to a NFC™ enabled mobile device (smartphone or tablet) and transfer images and movies from the camera directly with just one touch. Before you start The NFC function on the mobile device
- When can the camera use the NFC function?The NFC™ function can be used any time when the NFC icon () is displayed on the camera LCD screen. NOTE: Unlock the screen of the mobile device before touching it on the camera.
- The camera battery does not charge when using the optional AC-UD20 dual USB charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Charging stops if both connectors are used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera
- Movies will not play or will not play properly in the PlayMemories Home software.IMPORTANT: This is a model-specific solution, verify if your model is compatible with the PlayMemories Home™ software before doing the steps below. NOTE: Each of these steps represents a possible solution to this
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- Use PlayMemories Home to transfer videos and pictures to a Macintosh computerBefore you start Install the latest version of the PlayMemories Home™ software. PlayMemories Home software is supported on computers running Apple® Mac® OS X® v10.10 - 10.11 or macOS® 10.12 - 10.13. Visit the PlayMemories
- Unable to export edited videos larger than 4GB to the camera using the PlayMemories Home software and exported movies cannot be played back.Check the following when trying to export edited videos larger than 4GB into the camera, or exported videos cannot be played back: The exporting function is not available with the PlayMemories Home™ for Mac software
- How to insert the date when printing from the PlayMemories Home software for Windows.IMPORTANT: Make sure you have the recent version of PlayMemories Home™ software installed on your computer. Follow the steps below to insert a date stamp when printing using the PlayMemories Home software. NOTES:
- The message Update Database appears and it takes a long time to import images when trying to open the PlayMemories Home software.Importing images requires updating the PlayMemories Home™ database, which may take a long time depending on the amount of data. If the message Update Database appears when you try to open the PlayMemories Home software