Questions & Answers: 233
- The camera battery does not charge when using the optional AC-UD20 dual USB charger.The camera battery cannot be charged if both of the USB connectors on the AC-UD20 are being used. Charging stops if both connectors are used. Disconnect the USB connection to the other device to charge the camera
- Imaging Edge Mobile list of supported camerasFor a list of Imaging Edge Mobile supported cameras, refer to the Imaging Edge Mobile List of Supported Cameras page.
- Update GPS Assist Data on your camera without using the PlayMemories Home appInsert a memory card in your camera. Connect your camera to a computer with an internet connection using the supplied USB cable. Set the camera to Mass Storage mode. Download the GPS assist data file. The file is
- There is no GPS signal received.If the GPS indicator is displayed as or (last positioning information) on the screen of the camcorder, the position information cannot be acquired. NOTES: Position information may not be acquired depending on the
- Set the mode of the Imaging Edge Mobile app installed in your smartphone or tablet using Smart RemoteConnect your camera to your smartphone. Check the camera manual for model-specific instructions. On your smartphone, tap the icon for the Imaging Edge Mobile (PlayMemories Mobile successor). On the quick access
- The Self-diagnosis display (error code) such as E:62:11 and E:62:12 appears.These error codes appear when the Self-diagnosis function works. As the camcorder is equipped with Balanced Optical SteadyShot, these errors may appear if excessive force is applied to the lens while the power is
- I copied an AVCHD format movie to my computer but I cannot play itTo play AVCHD content on your computer, install a compatible playback software package. PlayMemories Home® software will play AVCHD content.
- Can't make a Wi-Fi connection between the camera and the mobile deviceCheck the following steps. You need the dedicated application Imaging Edge Mobile app (PlayMemories Mobile™ app successor) to connect your camera and mobile device through Wi-Fi® connection. On your mobile device
- The camera does not wirelessly import to a Mac OS X (10.7 - 10.9) computer.Make sure to download and install the Wireless Auto Import software on the computer. The latest software version is supported on the Mac OS® X 10.9, 10.8, and 10.9 operating systems. IMPORTANT: The Wireless Auto