Please select the manufacturer of the USB device for which you would like to see information:
- The operations of the USB connected devices described on this Web site are validated under certain conditions. These specifications may be changed afterwards, thus, the information described on this Web site may be different from the latest information.
- It shows the validation result of the USB connected devices, it doesn't necessarily mean that all results for each USB connected model are guaranteed.
- Please refer to the operating instructions or contact the manufacturer of your device for more information.
- Depending on the devices, a part of the Audio operation functions (such as Reverse/fast-forward a track) may be unavailable.
- If you cannot operate the USB function of the Car Audio, please remove the USB device from the Car Audio. Afterwards, turn off the Car Audio by pressing [OFF] button for 2 seconds. And turn it on by pressing either [OFF] button or [Source] button for 2 seconds. And then re-operate it.
- Depending on the type of the character code used for the attached information of music file, the characters of the music title may not be displayed correctly.
- This device supports the following file formats: ATRAC®, ATRAC3plus™, MP3, WMA, AAC, and M4a.
NOTE: Files protected by DRM (Digital Rights Management) cannot be played.
- This description may be changed without advance notice.
- If you start the car engine with the USB device inserted into the car audio unit, the USB device may be damaged or malfunction. Be sure to connect the USB device only after starting the car.