Questions & Answers: 141
- Cannot backup the settings in the internal memory of the receiverYou can store the settings automatically in the internal memory of the unit after waiting for: 10 seconds after the unit is turned off when pressing and holding the OFF button. 10 seconds after the ignition is turned
- Fast rewinding is much faster than usual when playing FLAC format files on my car stereoWhen playing a high compression file in the FLAC format, fast rewinding may be much faster. This is normal.
- How to tune to a radio station on car stereoFollow these steps to tune to a radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- Clock Setting Changes on Its Own or Doesn't Maintain Accurate TimeIf the Clock Time or CT setting on your car stereo is set to ON, your device automatically displays the current time using Radio Data System (RDS) information. Not all radio stations transmit RDS data. Accuracy
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility Information for Japanese CarsThe RC-SR1 Connection cable is required to use the steering wheel remote input. The RC-SR1 connection cable with Part Number 1-848-796-11 is available online. 2: Input 2 (Red or Brown) 1: Input 1 (Green) G: GND
- How many speakers can I connect using Music Center (SongPal) Wireless Multi-Room?You can connect up to ten speakers and play them simultaneously using the Music Center (SongPal™) Wireless Multi-room feature.
- Remove Audio Devices or Groups from the Music Center (Songpal) AppFollow the procedure below to remove speakers, audio devices or groups from the Music Center (Songpal™) app. In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select
- The Car Stereo Displays Error: OPEN APPIf your car receiver displays this error: Launch the Music Center (SongPal) app on the mobile device. Make sure your car stereo has the latest software update.
- The mobile Bluetooth receiver suddenly no longer works.Follow these steps, if the car receiver suddenly turns off unexpectedly or no longer works. Disconnect the power harness from the back of the head unit for a moment and then reconnect it. To prevent this problem
- The music is not listed in an alphabetical order in a Quick-BrowZer mode.When using the Quick-BrowZer™ mode of the car stereo, the songs are not listed in an alphabetical order. The artist, album, and tracks though are displayed in an alphabetical order but there are no articles shown