Questions & Answers: 139
- Unable to connect to the Bluetooth audio device after turning the Bluetooth signal on.When turned on, the car stereo will automatically try to connect to the last connected handsfree device. This can take up to one minute to process. To avoid this, you can do the following: IMPORTANT:If model-specific
- Fast rewinding is much faster than usual when playing FLAC format files on my car stereoWhen playing a high compression file in the FLAC format, fast rewinding may be much faster. This is normal.
- How to tune to a radio station on car stereoFollow these steps to tune to a radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- Clock Setting Changes on Its Own or Doesn't Maintain Accurate TimeIf the Clock Time or CT setting on your car stereo is set to ON, your device automatically displays the current time using Radio Data System (RDS) information. Not all radio stations transmit RDS data. Accuracy
- Steering Wheel Control Compatibility Information for Japanese CarsThe RC-SR1 Connection cable is required to use the steering wheel remote input. The RC-SR1 connection cable with Part Number 1-848-796-11 is available online. 2: Input 2 (Red or Brown) 1: Input 1 (Green) G: GND
- Remove Audio Devices or Groups from the Music Center (Songpal) AppFollow the procedure below to remove speakers, audio devices or groups from the Music Center (Songpal™) app. In the Speaker & Group screen, tap the drop-down menu icon in the top-right corner of the screen. Select
- How many speakers can I connect using Music Center (SongPal) Wireless Multi-Room?You can connect up to ten speakers and play them simultaneously using the Music Center (SongPal™) Wireless Multi-room feature.
- The Car Stereo Displays Error: OPEN APPIf your car receiver displays this error: Launch the Music Center (SongPal) app on the mobile device. Make sure your car stereo has the latest software update.
- The mobile Bluetooth receiver suddenly no longer works.Follow these steps, if the car receiver suddenly turns off unexpectedly or no longer works. Disconnect the power harness from the back of the head unit for a moment and then reconnect it. To prevent this problem
- Listen to Music from an NFC-Capable DeviceApplicable Products Pair Your Devices The procedure to listen to music from an Near Field Communication (NFC™) connection varies depending on the mobile device. Not all mobile devices are equipped with the NFC function