Questions & Answers: 123
- How to tune to a radio station on car stereoFollow these steps to tune to a radio station on your car stereo. Press the SOURCE, HOME, or MODE button on the main unit of the car stereo, and then select radio or Tuner. Select band (AM or FM). To tune automatically
- I can't locate the Mail Read Out/Reply feature on my car stereo or the App Remote home screenThe Mail Read Out/Reply feature is no longer available for the App Remote for Android™ Version 2.2.1 and higher.
- Is the App Remote Application Compatible with My iOS Device?The App Remote application is compatible with devices running iOS™ 5.0 - 11 operating systems as of November 2017. Check the App Store® website for more information.
- Listen to Music from an NFC-Capable DeviceApplicable Products Pair Your Devices The procedure to listen to music from an Near Field Communication (NFC™) connection varies depending on the mobile device. Not all mobile devices are equipped with the NFC function
- The sound is heard from the mobile device when I select USB as the source.The sound output may come out from the digital media player or mobile device if playback is started on the application before connecting it to the USB port. Close the application and try connecting the device again
- How to play music from an Xperia mobile device using Throw.To play music from an Xperia™ mobile device using Throw, follow the steps below. IMPORTANT: Not all Xperia mobile devices have the Throw feature. For details, refer to the manual supplied with the product. Turn
- The mobile Bluetooth receiver is stuck in DEMO mode and the buttons are not working.To cancel, turn off or exit the DEMO mode, follow the steps below. Press the OFF button on the car stereo to display the clock. Press and hold the SELECT button for two seconds. After the Setup display appears,
- How to switch the one-touch connection (NFC) to a different device.If you have multiple Near Field Communication (NFC™) compatible devices, just touch the mobile device to a different device to switch the connection to that device. For example, when your mobile device is connected
- The one-touch listening feature is not working.Perform or check any of the details below if the one-touch listening function does not work with a mobile device. Check that the Bluetooth® setting or the Near Field Communication™ (NFC) function of the car stereo
- When touching the mobile device to the wireless boombox, audio system, car audio unit or glass sound speaker, the app selection screen appears.When another NFC™ app is already installed on your mobile device, if you touch the mobile device to a wireless boombox, Micro HiFi Component system, car audio unit or glass sound speaker, the selection screen of