How Does the Wireless Multi-Room Feature Work?
IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Wireless Multi-room feature of the Music Center (SongPal™) app lets you enjoy the same music, or other audio contents, on compatible wireless speakers and audio devices simultaneously in different rooms within your home.
- Install the latest updates for the Music Center app on the Google Play™ store and App Store® website.
- Install the latest firmware (software) of your audio device. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Connect your audio device and your mobile device to the same wireless network through a Wi-Fi® connection.
- The Multi-room function doesn't work if you use Bluetooth® connection.
Setup the Wireless Multi-Room Feature
To combine multiple speakers and enjoy the same sound in any room in the house, follow these steps:
- Tap the Music Center icon on your mobile device.
- Tap one of the speakers connected to your network under Speaker & Group, and then tap on Group with other speakers on the next screen.
- Select Wireless Multi-room, and then follow the on-screen instructions to select devices that you want to add to a group.
Select a music or audio content source and enjoy it on your new Multi-room group.