How do I enter the Network Unlock Code to remove the operator lock?
- How do I enter the Network Unlock Code (NUC)?
- How do I enter the Network Control Key (NCK)?
- All operator-locked Xperia devices
You can remove the operator lock from an Xperia device if you have its unique and authorized unlock code. This code is provided by the operator that originally sold the Xperia device.
To enter the Network Unlock Code (NUC)
- Turn off the Xperia device.
- Insert the SIM card from your new operator
- Turn on the Xperia device.
- If prompted, enter the PIN code for the SIM card (4 digits).
- Enter the Network Unlock Code (16 digits).
Note! The device will become hardlocked if too many unsuccessful attempts are made.