For the sake of security, your tablet is set to block installation of applications not obtained from the Google Play Store. If you want to install, or Side load, an App or file that is from another source, follow these steps to change the tablet Unknown sources setting to allow that to happen.
IMPORTANT: Your tablet and personal data are more vulnerable to attack by applications from unknown sources. By enabling the Unknown sources setting, you agree that you are solely responsible for any damage to your tablet or loss of data that may result from using these applications.
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the Settings icon.
- In the Settings screen, tap to select Security.
- In the Security screen, tap to select Unknown sources.
- At the prompt, tap OK.
Once the Unknown sources setting has been enabled you should be able to install the App or file.
IMPORTANT: It is recommended that once you have installed the desired App or file you repeat the procedure above to once again disable the Unknown sources setting.