How to access songs shared by Facebook friends using the WALKMAN app.
The WALKMAN application delivers a rich environment to play music by providing clear stereo, clear bass, equalizers, VPT surround sound, and xLoud audio technologies. The WALKMAN app also allows you to perform the following functions:
- Throw content via DLNA to a connected DLNA devices for easy playback.
- Share song recommendations with friends, and access what they share with you, using seamless Facebook® social networking service integration.
Follow these steps to access songs shared by your Facebook friends using the WALKMAN app.
IMPORTANT: Before attempting to complete this procedure, make sure that you are connected to a Wi-Fi® network .
- On the desktop, tap the Home icon.
- In the upper-right corner of the desktop home screen, tap the Apps & Widgets icon.
- In the Apps & Widgets screen, tap the WALKMAN icon.
- In the WALKMAN screen, in the upper-left corner, tap the My Music tab.
- On the My Music tab, tap the Friends' music icon and then tap Connect.
NOTE: If you have not yet setup the Facebook service on the tablet, you may be prompted to do so in order to access music shared by your Facebook friends. Follow these steps to complete that process:
- In the Facebook Login screen, use the on-screen keyboard to enter your Facebook username and password, and then tap Log In button.
- In the Xperia™ Tablet from Sony screen, in the upper-right corner, tap the Install button.
- In the Welcome screen, tap the Done button.
- You will now be able to browse and playback music that is being shared by your friends on Facebook.