This can occur if the Sidetone feature is active. this is not a malfunction. Raise the boom microphone to deactivate the feature.
- INZONE H5/H7/H9: Raise the boom microphone to deactivate the Sidetone feature
- INZONE Buds (WF-G700N): The Sidetone feature works when you activate Sidetone in the INZONE Hub software
Note: Sidetone is a feature that makes it easier to talk on the headphones and helps the headphone microphone pick up sounds and play your voice naturally.
- If you are using the INZONE Hub software, you can adjust the level of the Sidetone function on the Sound Settings → Sidetone.
- For INZONE H5/H7/H9: When you raise the boom microphone, the microphone is turned off, the Sidetone function deactivates, and the voice chat sound will be muted.
- Noise Canceling is only available for INZONE H9.