Make sure the picture files are saved in the JPEG format and conform to the Design rule for Camera File system (DCF) standards. If you used software like Photoshop® to make changes to the images, make sure the images are saved as Baseline Standard.
In addition, pictures may not show or display properly for the following reasons:
- The image file was previously changed or edited with photo editing software on a computer.
- The image file was renamed using characters or symbols other than alphanumeric characters.
- The image file name is more than 10 characters in length.
- The image file is not a format supported by the digital photo frame.
- The image file is saved in a folder that is more than 8 levels deep in folder hierarchy.
- The image file was protected using a computer or camera.
- There are more than 4,999 images in the internal memory or more than 9,999 images on the inserted memory card.
IMPORTANT: Due to one of the characteristics of the internal memory device or memory card, images stored for a long time or read many times may cause a data error when read too often. To avoid data corruption, backup the data, and format the storage media once in a while. Refrain from running the slideshow for a long time with a small number of images.
NOTE: If model-specific information is needed for your digital photo frame, refer to the operating instructions.
If the issue cannot be resolved, service may be required. Go to Product Repair.