Questions & Answers: 14
- How to transfer photos stored in the internal memory of the Digital Photo Frame to a computer.Connect the Digital Photo Frame to the computer using a USB cable. Go to Computer or My Computer. Open the Removable Disk icon that represents the photo frame. Open the DCIM folder. Open the 100ALBUM folder. Select
- Import Photos and Videos to a Windows Computer Using PlayMemories HomeFollow these steps to import images from a Handycam® camcorder, Cyber-shot® camera, or α (Alpha) camera using PlayMemories Home™ software: Download and install the PlayMemories Home software on your computer. Insert
- What kind of USB cable can be used to connect the photo frame to the computer?A mini-B type USB cable shorter than 10 feet (3 meters) is required. The Sony® VMC-14UMB2 USB cable may be available for purchase through Sony Parts and Accessories Sales.
- The remote control does not work.Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue. Check to verify if the protective sheet attached to the remote control has been removed. Verify if the new set of CR2025 lithium battery has been installed correctly
- What is the question mark (?) icon displayed in the image list?One or more question mark (?) icons showing in the image list indicate any of the following. The picture files were edited or modified with a computer, or the file format is not supported. Pictures edited or modified
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application SoftwareSelect a product category: α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot® Cameras Digital Camcorders Accessories Application Software Information is available on updating the camera software with macOS™ 10.13 High Sierra
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Compatibility Information for Application Software for CamerasCheck the table below to confirm which camera software is compatible with the macOS® 10.13 High Sierra operating system. There's no guarantee that this will work with all computers. Application Software Version
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application Software.Compatibility information for Sony® Digital Imaging Products and Application Software with the Macintosh OS® X 10.11 (El Capitan) operating system.
- What operating systems are supported with the PlayMemories Home software?The PlayMemories Home™ software is supported with the following operating systems: NOTE: For additional details about system requirements, refer to the PlayMemories Home support page. Windows: Windows® 10 Windows®