Questions & Answers: 11
- What is the question mark (?) icon displayed in the image list?One or more question mark (?) icons showing in the image list indicate any of the following. The picture files were edited or modified with a computer, or the file format is not supported. Pictures edited or modified
- How to transfer photos stored in the internal memory of the Digital Photo Frame to a computer.Connect the Digital Photo Frame to the computer using a USB cable. Go to Computer or My Computer. Open the Removable Disk icon that represents the photo frame. Open the DCIM folder. Open the 100ALBUM folder. Select
- macOS 10.13 High Sierra Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application SoftwareSelect a product category: α (alpha) Digital Cameras Cyber-shot® Cameras Digital Camcorders Accessories Information is available on updating the camera software with macOS™ 10.13 High Sierra operating system .
- Mac OS X v10.11 (El Capitan) Compatibility Information for Digital Imaging Products and Application Software.Compatibility information for Sony® Digital Imaging Products and Application Software with the Macintosh OS® X 10.11 (El Capitan) operating system.
- What operating systems are supported with the PlayMemories Home software?The PlayMemories Home™ software is supported with the following operating systems: NOTE: For additional details about system requirements, refer to the PlayMemories Home support page. Windows: Windows® 10 Windows®
- What printing pack can I use with the printer?The printer should be used with the printer paper and cartridges included in the exclusive Sony® printer packs only. Use of other printer paper or cartridges may cause a malfunction. In addition, do not interchange
- [VIDEO] The Support by Sony mobile appThis video tutorial demonstrates the setup of the Support by Sony® mobile app. 3151-o4OhiY
- Notes on connecting to the internet with products manufactured by SonyWhen you connect a product manufactured by Sony such as a TV or Blu-ray recorder to the internet, use a router to connect, or connect the product to a LAN port with a router function. Wired/wireless connection via