To install or reinstall the Net MD™ Simple Burner software on a computer with the SonicStage® 2.x software installed, it will be necessary to install it from the Setup file on the original installation CD. Follow this procedure to install the Net MD™ Simple Burner software from the Setup file:
- Insert the Original OpenMG™ Jukebox or SonicStage® software installation CD into the CD/DVD drive.
- After the installation screen appears, click the Exit button to terminate the installation process.
- In the Confirmation box, click, the Yes button.
- On the Desktop, double-click My Computer .
NOTE: For the Microsoft® Windows® XP operating system, click start and then click My Computer .
- In the My Computer window, right click the CD/DVD drive which represents the installation CD.
- Click Explore from the menu.
- In the OMGJB window, double-click the SBurner folder.
NOTE: For a SonicStage installation CD, the title of this window will be SS1.5 Net MD.
- In the SBurner window, double-click Setup .
- Follow the Installation Wizard to complete the installation.