IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
Check your device manual for model-specific information.
- Make sure that your wireless speaker and source device are turned on.
- Check if the Bluetooth® indicator of the wireless speaker is lit.
- Make sure to turn on the Bluetooth settings of the wireless speaker and source device.
- Increase the volume level of the wireless speaker and source device.
- Make sure that your source device is playing music.
- Try to move the wireless speaker away from metal objects.
- Make sure there are no devices connected to the AUDIO IN port of the wireless speaker.
- If your source device is a computer, try to restart the music software.
- If you're using Music Center (SongPal) on your mobile device, make sure to update it to the latest version.
- If you can't update the app, try to uninstall it then perform Bluetooth® connection instead.
- Turn off the Bluetooth setting of the source device, then turn it on again.
- Delete the Bluetooth device information of the source device, and perform pairing again.
If there's still low or no sound from your wireless speaker after you perform all the steps above, repair may be required. Go to Product Repair.