IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
This article provides information about the power and charging of your Bluetooth® speakers.
Can't charge the battery
- Make sure that the micro-USB cable is firmly connected to the USB AC adaptor.
- Make sure the USB AC adaptor is firmly connected to the speaker and the AC outlet.
- We recommend using a USB AC adaptor with an output current of 1.5 A or more and a supplied micro-USB cable or micro-USB cable that conforms to the USB standard.
- It may take time to fully charge the battery depending on the specifications of the USB cable or adaptor when you use a USB AC adaptor for iPhone® or iPad® device.
- You can't use a charging-only micro USB cable with no data transmission capabilities for some models. Check your device manual for model-specific information.
The CHARGE indicator doesn't light up
- If you connect the speaker to the supplied USB AC adapter while the power is on, the CHARGE indicator won't light up, but the battery will charge.
- If you charge the battery while the speaker is off, the CHARGE indicator will light up.
Charging time takes too long
Charging time takes about five hours when the device is off and may take longer in the following cases:
- If you use the speaker while you charge it.
- If you didn't use your speaker for a long time.
The CHARGE indicator turns off immediately and charging isn't completed
The CHARGE indicator may turn off and charge won't complete in the following cases:
- The battery is already fully charged.
- Ambient temperature exceeds the range of 41 °F - 95 °F (5 °C - 35 °C).
- There is a problem with the battery.
The battery life is short
The estimated battery life is 12 hours, but may vary depending on the following:
- Ambient temperature
- Conditions of use
- Volume level