Delete the Bluetooth® device information of your playback device
- The steps vary depending on the playback device. Check the article, how to delete the Bluetooth device information of your playback device for more information.
- If the speaker type isn’t listed in the Bluetooth device information on the playback device, proceed to the next step.
Initialize the speaker
WARNING! Performing this step will reset all settings in the speaker and deletes all pairing and device information.
If model-specific information is required to complete this step, check your manual.
- Turn on the speaker.
- Press and hold the - (volume) and (power)/ PAIRING buttons simultaneously for more than five seconds.
- The speaker will turn off when the initialization is complete.
- The image used is of the SRS-XB22 wireless speaker.
- Turn the speaker on and check the status of the Bluetooth indicator
What's the status of Bluetooth indicator?
- It flashes slowly or lights up.
- Initialization isn't possible and the power is on. Initialize the speaker again.
- It flashes quickly (three times a second).
- The speaker is initialized. Connect your speaker with a playback device through the Bluetooth function.