IMPORTANT: This article applies only to specific products and/or operating systems. Check Applicable Products and Categories for details.
The Music Center (previously known as SongPal™) app can help you diagnose the signal strength or network connection between compatible wireless speakers and your router. For a complete list of compatible devices, check the Music Center website.
Follow these below to check if there are connectivity issues and check the Wi-Fi® signal reception strength for your wireless speaker:
- On your mobile device, launch the Music Center app.
- Tap Speaker & Group.
- Select the Wireless Speaker which you want to check the connectivity information.
- On the menu, select Settings.
- Under Settings, select either Network Connection Diagnosis or Wi-Fi Signal Strength Check.
Note: Network Connection Diagnosis lets you check for potential connectivity issues, while Wi-Fi Radio Wave Measurement is used to evaluate the Wi-Fi signal reception strength for your wireless speaker.
Music Center will then retrieve the relevant diagnosis or signal reception strength for your speaker.
Network Connection Diagnosis Wi-Fi Signal Strength Check
- If the Network Connection Diagnosis reveals network issues between your Wireless Speaker and your router, you will find tips and hints to help you solve them.
- The Troubleshooting guide from the Wi-Fi Signal Strength Check will help you improve network connectivity for your speaker, whether the signal reception is strong enough or not.