Follow the steps below to set the alarm on your ICF-C1 Alarm Clock with FM/AM Radio.
Before you start
- Make sure to set the time and date.
- Tune in to a station and adjust the volume to set the radio alarm.
Set the alarm
- Switch the ALARM MODE to RADIO or BUZZ to set your desired alarm sound.
- The alarm time appears for a few seconds and the icon appears on the display.
- Press SET ALARM TIME - or + button repeatedly to set your desired time.
- To set the hour quickly, hold down the SET ALARM TIME - or + button.
- icon flashes on the display while you set the alarm time.
- After you set the alarm, the clock display returns after a few seconds and icon stays on.
- At the set time, the radio turns on or the buzzer volume gradually increases.
- icon flashes on the display.