Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Follow these steps to program the remote control to operate a television.
- Turn on the TV.
- On the remote control, press and hold the TV I/O button.
- While holding the TV I/O button, using the number buttons, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Release the TV I/O button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the TV I/O button to verify operation.