Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Blu-Ray Disc Player
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Hard Drive/DVD Combo
Follow these steps to program the remote control.Note: Even though the FUNCTION buttons are labelled for specific components, they can be programmed to operate any type of equipment that is compatible with this remote control. For example, the BD/DVD function can be programmed to operate a VCR, AV receiver, etc.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the INPUT button.
- While holding INPUT button, press the FUNCTION button for the desired component.
- Release both buttons. Note: The FUNCTION button will blink for approximately 30 seconds or until a code is entered.
- Using the number pad, enter the component's manufacturer code. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT button. Note: The FUNCTION will blink twice if the programming is successful, if not, it will blink five times.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the component POWER button to verify operation.