Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Blu-Ray Disc Player
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Hard Drive/DVD Combo
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press and hold the INPUT button.
- While holding down the INPUT button, press the appropriate FUNCTION button for the component being programmed.
- Release the both buttons. Notes:
- The FUNCTION button will illuminate and should remain illuminated through the end of the procedure.
- Each subsequent step in this procedure must be completed within 10 seconds of the previous step.
- Press the number buttons to enter the numeric code corresponding to the component and the make of the component to be controlled. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- While the FUNCTION button is still lit, press the menu select button.
Note: The FUNCTION button will blink twice if programmed correctly. If not, it will blink five times.