Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Laser Disc Player
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- Open the lid on the remote control, set the i.LINK/AV1, AV2, AV3, DVD switch to the desired position.
- Close the lid of the remote control.
- Press the CODE SET button.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENTER button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the corresponding POWER button to verify operation.