Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press and hold the RM SET UP button.
- While holding down the RM SET UP button, press and release the A/V I/O button.
- Release the RM SET UP button.
- Press the input (component) button to be controlled. Note: To program a television press the TV I/O button.
- Press the number buttons to enter the numeric code corresponding to the component and the make of the component to be controlled. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENTER button.