Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Hard Drive/DVD Combo
Laser Disc Player
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press and hold the COMMANDER OFF button.
- While holding the COMMANDER OFF button, press the MUTING button.
- Release the COMMANDER OFF button.
- On the LCD, touch PRESET.
- Touch the component name for the desired component.
- Using the number display on the LCD, enter the component's manufacturer code. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the OK button.
- Press and hold the COMMANDER OFF button for more than two seconds, or until the remote turns off.