Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Mini Hi-Fi Component System CD
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Receiver
Mini Hi-Fi Component System Tape
TV/VCR Combo (TV)
TV/VCR Combo (VCR)
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, move the VISUAL/AUDIO switch to the appropriate setting.
Note: To program TV, CABLE, AV1/DBS, or VCR, move the switch to VISUAL. To program AMP, TAPE, AV2 or CD, move the switch to AUDIO.
- Move the component slide switch to the desired component.
- Press the S button.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENTER button.
- Point the remote control at the component.
- Press the POWER button to verify operation.