Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Blu-Ray Disc Player
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button for more than 3 seconds.
- When holding the SET button, press the appropriate component select button for the component being set up. Note: The SET button will light up.
- Release both the SET and component select buttons.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Note: The SET button will flash three times, and the indicators turn off.
- Using the number pad, Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.