Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Blu-Ray Disc Player
Digital Satellite receiver
Digital Video Recorder
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- Turn on the component to be programmed.
- On the remote control, press and hold the SET button until the SET indicator lights up.
- While holding the the SET button, press the appropriate component select button for the component being set up.
- Using the number pad, enter the manufacturer code for the component. Notes:
- The SET indicator light will flash three times and turn off.
- If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, repeat the procedure, entering one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Point the remote control at the component and press the POWER button.