Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Digital Satellite receiver
Laser Disc Player
Video CD Player
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press and hold the RM SET UP button.
- While holding down the RM SET UP button, press the A/V I/O button.
- Release the RM SET UP button.
- Move the Easy Scroll key to select the input (component) to be controlled. Note: To program a television press the TV I/O button.
- Press the Easy Scroll key.
- Press the number buttons to enter the numeric code corresponding to the component and the make of the component to be controlled. Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENTER button.