Select the brand name from the drop-down list for each device for which you want to see codes.
If your device brand is not listed, try the codes listed for other brands.
Blu-Ray Disc Player
Digital Satellite receiver
Hard Drive/DVD Combo
Laser Disc Player
Video CD Player
Follow these steps to program the remote control.
- On the remote control, press and hold the RM SET UP button. Note: It may be necessary to use the tip of a ball point pen to depress the RM SET UP button down further than the remote control case.
- While holding down the RM SET UP button, press and release the A/V I/O button.
- Release the RM SET UP button.
- Press the input (component) button to be controlled.
- Press the number buttons to enter the numeric code corresponding to the component and the make of the component to be controlled.
Note: If more than one code number is listed for the manufacturer, enter one code at a time until you find one that works.
- Press the ENT/MEM button.