Questions & Answers: 38
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product.Replacement parts, accessories, and software for Sony® products can be obtained from Sony Parts and Accessories. NOTE: If the item that you are looking for has been discontinued or is not available from the Sony
- Are tutorials available for Sony products?How To videos for Sony® products are available through the Sony Listens YouTube™ channel.
- Are instruction manuals and user guides for Sony products available to download or purchase?Instruction manuals and user guides are available for most Sony® products. Many of the current products include the manual in the menu of the device. For example, many of the current TVs have a iManual button on
- Repair Options for Devices with Physical or Cosmetic DamageTake your device to an authorized servicer for evaluation to determine the repair options available for physical or cosmetic damage. You can purchase replacement accessories.
- What is the life expectancy of a Sony® product?It is difficult for Sony or any other manufacturer to quote the life expectancy for a product. Certain variables, such as the amount of use (or lack thereof) a product receives and the environmental conditions in
- Where to find online support, repair and product documentation and sales information.A great deal of additional support, repair and product documentation and sales information is available via the following sources:
- How to obtain replacement parts, accessories or software for a Sony product purchased internationally.Parts and accessories, including recovery CDs/DVDs for some VAIO computers, are available from the Sony National Parts Center in the country where the product was purchased. IMPORTANT: Additional support information
- Does Sony have a Product Recycling Program?To encourage the proper disposal of electronic products and batteries, we introduced the Take Back Recycling Program to offer free recycling of unwanted Sony® products. For more information,visit our recycling program
- How far is the range of a power-class 2 Bluetooth wireless device?A power-class 2 Bluetooth® wireless device has a transmission operating range of approximately 30 feet (10 meters) within a line of sight but will vary depending on the surrounding conditions. NOTE: Communication
- Where can I purchase the instruction manual, software, and service manual for my product?You can purchase instruction manuals and softwares at Truemanuals.com. Service manuals are not available for purchase.