My Device Doesn't Respond Correctly to Universal Remote Control Commands
Follow these steps if your device or programmed component doesn't respond correctly with a universal remote control:
- Check the universal remote control for jammed buttons.
- Remove the batteries from the remote control.
- With the batteries removed, press every button on the remote control twice.
- Insert new batteries into the remote control.
- Program the remote control .
- Test the function of the device using the original remote control.
- Reprogram the remote control using a different manufacturer code, if available.
Note: Some functions of your device may not be accessible or operate correctly with a universal remote control. Use of the original remote control may be necessary to perform these functions.