This information is for the following models:
When using a PXW-FS7M2, UMC-S3C, UMC-S3CA, or ILME-FR7 model, download this file and then refer to each model's Operating Instructions manual for installation instructions.
Note: This file cannot be run on a Windows or Mac computer.
About this download
Benefits and Improvements
- Adds support for continuous shooting with AF/AE tracking up to a maximum of 120 images/second when used with the ILCE-9M3 camera body
- Fixes an issue where, after updating to Ver. 04, the AF (autofocus) and MF (manual focus) do not work after setting the camera shooting mode to S&Q mode or 4K video mode
Note: When continuous shooting at 60 or 120 images/second, the aperture value of the lens is fixed at the value set for the first image. Either set ISO sensitivity to AUTO or use the P/A shooting mode to ensure appropriate exposure when the subject brightness changes during continuous shooting.
Previous Benefits and Improvements
The following benefits and improvements are also included in this update.
- Improves the Image Stabilization performance when used with the ILCE-7RM5 camera
- Improves operational stability
- Improves continuous autofocus (AF-C) performance while zooming in when attached to ILCE-9
Note: Requires the latest ILCE-9 Camera Firmware Update.
- Name: Web_MemoryCard_Update_SEL100400GMV6D.exe
- Version: 06
- Size: 850 789 bytes
- Release Date: 02-08-2024
Download & Install
Click the Download button to download the update file and then refer to the camera's operation manual for the installation instructions.