Internet TV services are missing or disappeared from my list
- For TV models, refer to the App icons such as YouTube™ are not being displayed on the TV screen. article to solve the issue.
- Termination of the YouTube App on Certain Televisions and Video Products
- For model-specific information regarding any of the steps in this solution refer to the operations manual that was supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, after completing each step check to make sure that the Internet video app did not reappear.
- Make sure that the internet video device is connected to the internet. If there is a problem with the network connection, internet video station icons may disappear.
- Perform a software update to obtain the latest software.
Note: The channel line-up, apps, or available stations on an Internet video device may unexpectedly change. To avoid issues in which available channels are being skipped, make sure that the latest system software (firmware) update has been installed.
- From the menu of the Internet video device, select Refresh Internet Content.
Note: The following shows the example of a Blu-ray Disc™ Player. Depending on the model, there may be no Refresh Internet Content setting, or the setting procedure may be different. For details, refer to the product manual.
- Select Setup.
- Select Resetting.
- Select Initialize Personal Information.
- Select OK.
- Reset the modem and router.
- Do the Refresh Internet Content procedure again.
- Perform a power reset.
- Reset the Internet video device to the original factory settings.
Note: Another reason that an Internet video app may disappear or be removed from the menu is if the Internet settings change. The Internet setting may change for the following reasons:
- The Internet video device is being used in a different country or region. The Internet video apps are region-based and may not work in different countries or regions.
- The network settings such as the Internet Protocol (IP) are changed by the Internet Service Provider (ISP). In this case, it may be necessary to reset the network equipment and redo the network setup from the menu of the Internet video device.
- The ISP was replaced or changed. Even if the Network hardware stays the same, it may be necessary to reset the network equipment and redo the network setup from the menu of the Internet video device.