What is Shuffle Play and what are the differences with the various Shuffle modes?
The Shuffle Play mode allows audio tracks from both a compact disc (CD) and a USB device to be played back in random order.
NOTE: USB compatibility and/or the Shuffle Play mode is not available on every audio product. To verify whether your unit has a USB port or has any of the available Shuffle Play modes, check the operating instructions. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
The differences in the various Shuffle modes are as follows:
- Track Shuffle - shuffles the whole album.
- Unit Shuffle - shuffles the whole playlist regardless of album.
- Shuffle play - shuffles all discs within a single group or all discs in the changer.
- Group Shuffle play - will not allow for the shuffling of more than one group.
- All Disc Shuffle - will not allow specific groups to be eliminated from shuffling.
- If the player is set to the CD function, playback will stop after all the tracks have been played unless the stereo system is set to Repeat Play mode.
- If the player is set to the USB function, the tracks will play back in random order continuously unless you press the STOP button.