Disconnect the USB device and then reconnect it
Follow the procedure below:
- Turn off the Soundbar.
- Disconnect the USB device from the soundbar and then reconnect it.
- Make sure the USB device is securely connected to the (USB) port.
- If you are using a USB hub to connect the USB device, disconnect it and connect the device directly to the Soundbar.
- Your Soundbar may not be able to recognize the storage in a Walkman® or smartphone.
- Turn on the Soundbar.
Does the Soundbar recognize the USB device?
- Yes, the USB device is working.
- The issue was caused by the USB hub or was a temporary malfunction of the Soundbar.