Follow the steps below if the sound from the subwoofer is too low
On the remote control, press the SWT + (subwoofer volume up) button to turn up the volume on the subwoofer.Note: The button name varies depending on the model.
If Night mode is set to ON, set it to OFF.Note: For details regarding Night mode, refer to the product manual.
Play the test tone or sample music to verify if any sound is coming out of the subwoofer:
- Press the HOME button on the remote control.
- Select Setup.
- Select Advanced Settings.
- Select Speaker Settings.
- Select Manual Speaker Settings.
- Select Test Tone, and then select On.
Note: Select Off to end playback of Test Tone.
While USB input is selected, the TEST TONE will not be not output even though it is set to ON. To make sure the TEST TONE is played, select an input other than USB.
- Press the MENU button on the remote control to turn on the menu in the front panel display.
- Select SPEAKER → TEST TONE → ON to output the test tone from each speaker.
- Press the MENU button to turn off the menu in the display.
- To select the item and setting you want, press ↑ (upper), ↓ (lower) or ENTER repeatedly. You can return to the previous layer by pressing the BACK button.
- To turn off the TEST TONE, select SPEAKER → TEST TONE → OFF.
- Other models
- Press the INPUT button or Input Select button on the Soundbar for 5 seconds to playback the sample music.
- Press the INPUT or Input Select button again to end playback of the sample music and return it to its former state.