Steps vary by model. Check your device manual for model-specific information. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- On the Soundbar remote control, press the HOME button.
- On the HOME menu, select Listen, and then select USB (Connected).
- Check if your TV displays the folders on the USB device.
- On the Soundbar remote control, press the INPUT button repeatedly to select USB.
- Check if the USB indicator lights up and the content list appears on the TV screen.
Does the Soundbar recognize the USB device?
- Yes, the USB device is working.
- USB playback mode wasn't selected.
- No, the USB device isn't working.