This information is provided to help resolve an issue with the HT-Z9F subwoofer or optional SA-Z9R rear speakers not connecting.
Follow these instructions and then check if the issue is resolved:
- Make sure your soundbar has the latest update. Downloads are posted on your model support page.
- Perform a reset on the system. If you need detailed instuctions, refer to your product
- Press and hold the (power) and - (volume down) button on the Soundbar for more than five seconds.
- Unplug the AC power cord.
- Plug the AC power cord back in again, and press the (power) button to turn on the unit.
- Change the Wireless Playback Quality from Sound Quality to Connection.
- Select Setup → Advanced Settings → Speaker Settings → Wireless Speaker Settings → Wireless Playback Quality → Connection.
- Changing the RF Channel setting to [OFF].
- On the supplied remote, press the HOME button.
- Select Setup → Advanced Settings → Speaker Settings → Wireless Speaker Settings → RF Channel → Off.
If the issue still occurs, follow the instructions according to the status of the LED on the subwoofer or speakers: