Follow these steps if the USB wireless LAN adapter is not accessible.
NOTE: Not all Blu-ray® Disc players support the use of a USB wireless LAN adapter. To see if your Blu-ray Disc player supports the adapter, check the specifications. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Make sure that the UWA-BR100 LAN adapter is being used.
- Disconnect USB adapter and try connecting to the front USB input.
- Reset all settings to factory.
- Press the Home or Menu button.
- Select Setup or Settings.
- Select Resetting.
- Select OK or Start.
- Reconnect the adapter to the USB input in front of the Blu-ray Disc player.