IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed to complete any of these steps, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Turn the power off on the portable device.
- Turn the volume down on the car stereo.
- Connect one end of a connecting cable to the Headphone or Line out jack on the portable audio player.
- Connect the other end of the connecting cable to the AUX jack on the car stereo.
- Use only a connecting cable with a straight-type plug on each end.
- Make sure to adjust the volume for each connected audio device before playback.