If the audio sound is intermittent through one or more of your speakers when playing your stereo, there may be a problem with the connection or a problem with the speakers. Follow these steps to try to resolve this issue:
- Turn off the Audio/Video (A/V) stereo receiver.
- Verify the speaker wires are properly connected to both the speakers and the A/V receiver.
- Turn off any nearby electronic devices that may be interfering with the speaker sound.
- Move the speaker wires away from any electrical cords.
- If the issue is still unresolved, reset the A/V receiver to the factory default settings.
NOTE: Consult the instruction manual of the A/V stereo receiver for the reset instructions. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
- Try replacing the speaker wires.
- If possible, connect a different set of speakers.
NOTE: If the problem is eliminated when different speakers are connected, the issue is with the original speakers. If the problem is not eliminated, then the problem is with the A/V receiver.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.  Go to Product Repair.