How to pair the speaker system with a Bluetooth® wireless device.
- Turn on the speaker system.
- Set the Bluetooth function of the Bluetooth device to On.
- Press and hold the PAIRING button on the system until the blue Bluetooth indicator begins to flash quickly.
NOTE: The pairing mode of the speaker system is cancelled after approximately 5 minutes, and the blue Bluetooth indicator light turns off. If the pairing mode is cancelled while performing this procedure, start over from step 3.
- Perform the pairing procedure on the Bluetooth device to detect the system.
NOTE: For details, refer to the operating instructions supplied with the Bluetooth device.
- Select SRS-BTD70 shown in the display of the Bluetooth device.
- Some devices cannot display a list of detected devices
- If SRS-BTD70 does not appear on the list of display devices, repeat from step 2.
- If a Passcode input is being required by the Bluetooth device, use the code 0000.
NOTE: Passcode may be called Passkey, PIN code, PIN number, or Password.
- The Bluetooth connection is completed and the blue Bluetooth indicator on the system stays on.