Follow these steps to pair your Bluetooth® speaker to a source device such as a Walkman®, mobile device, computer, or TV.
Before You Start
- Check the supplied manual for model-specific information.
- Place the source device within 1 meter (3 feet) of the Bluetooth speaker.
- Make sure that the Bluetooth speaker and source device are turned on and have sufficient charge.
Pairing Your Devices
- If pairing information is deleted on the speaker after a factory reset or repair.
- If the maximum number of saved Bluetooth source devices (approx. 8) on the speaker is exceeded, the oldest device is deleted.
- If the pairing information is deleted from the source device.