How to troubleshoot no power or sound from a pair of portable speakers.
IMPORTANT: If model-specific information is needed, refer to the instructions supplied with the product. Manuals are posted on your model support page.
NOTE: Because each of these steps represents a possible solution to this issue, check the speakers after completing each step.
- If your portable speakers are active speakers and have a power adapter, make sure the power adapter is plugged into a working AC outlet.
- Verify the other end of the power adapter is securely connected to the left speaker.
- Try plugging the power adapter into a different AC outlet.
- If applicable to your model, install fresh batteries.
- Make sure that the batteries are installed correctly.
- Try installing a different set of batteries, just to make sure there is not a problem with the current batteries.
- Make sure that the right speaker is securely connected to the left speaker.
- Verify the portable speakers are connected to the proper jack on the audio music source.
- Check to make sure the connection between the portable speakers and the audio music source is secure.
- If possible, try the speakers on a different audio music source or try a different set of speakers on your current music source.
If the issue is still unresolved, service may be required.  Go to Product Repair.